LivingPackets is not just a company with a disruptive product, it is a company that will create a worldwide
shift in the way economy is known today. LivingPackets is a service for anyone who wants to deliver
internationally within the same day in the safest and most efficient way possible. You wonder, how this
Every day millions of people travel around the globe and if all of them would carry a LivingPacket, the way of
delivery would not just become much faster but also greener than any other option (and all of that without
building an expensive infrastructure…). And this is what LivingPackets stands for: a greener
international delivery within the same day . The ideology that LivingPackets pioneered is, that
LivingPackets doesn’t keep the profit for itself. LivingPackets rewards every participant of the delivery, hence
everyone becomes a winner.
Together with a number of other new born companies, LivingPackets is part of a movement that will unfold
and plant the idea of the Profit-Sharing Economy. Not only do these companies share a common foundation
but also work together on many levels every day supporting and fostering each success. Being curious to
discover as well as the joy of shaping the future with great ideas unite the LivingPackets team on its journey
to worldwide success. All of this is only possible through the strong partners of LivingPackets, the belief and
motivation of the Co-Founders and the high level of trust throughout the whole company and group.
If you feel that you can add value to LivingPackets recipe of success, the team is looking forward to receive
● A job in an agile, innovative startup located in Berlin and Nuremberg which is part of an established,
internationally active company group.
● The opportunity to work with and learn from known innovators and experts.
● Cooperation with partners throughout Europe
● The opportunity to work together as a team to change the world to the positive.
● The chance to participate in further, exciting activities and to put your own ideas into reality.
● A key position with increasing responsibilities in a fast growing company.
● Work in a result-oriented team, with appreciation of the contribution of each individual.
● Cutting-edge technology and analytical possibilities that enable innovation.
● We encourage professional development and we offer agile structures, flat hierarchies and individual
● Free choice of your hardware.
● Free drinks, coffee and always fresh fruit.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions
for the product direction, visuals and experience
● Execute all visual design stages from concept to final implementation in accordance with engineering
● Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
● Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate
interaction and design ideas
● Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level
● Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
● Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
● Proven UI experience
● Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
● Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
● Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
● Excellent visual design skills and profound knowledge of user-system interactions
● Ability to present your ideas and solutions to various stakeholders.
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
● Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
● BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your documents to our recruiter Laura: