LivingPackets is not just a company with a disruptive product, it is a company that will create a worldwide
shift in the way economy is known today. LivingPackets is a service for anyone who wants to deliver
internationally within the same day in the safest and most efficient way possible. You wonder, how this
Every day millions of people travel around the globe and if all of them would carry a LivingPacket, the way of
delivery would not just become much faster but also greener than any other option (and all of that without
building an expensive infrastructure…). And this is what LivingPackets stands for: a greener
international delivery within the same day . The ideology that LivingPackets pioneered is, that
LivingPackets doesn’t keep the profit for itself. LivingPackets rewards every participant of the delivery, hence
everyone becomes a winner.
Together with a number of other new born companies, LivingPackets is part of a movement that will unfold
and plant the idea of the Profit-Sharing Economy. Not only do these companies share a common foundation
but also work together on many levels every day supporting and fostering each success. Being curious to
discover as well as the joy of shaping the future with great ideas unite the LivingPackets team on its journey
to worldwide success. All of this is only possible through the strong partners of LivingPackets, the belief and
motivation of the Co-Founders and the high level of trust throughout the whole company and group.
If you feel that you can add value to LivingPackets recipe of success, the team is looking forward to receive
● A job in an agile, innovative startup located in Berlin and Nuremberg which is part of an established,
internationally active company group.
● The opportunity to work with and learn from known innovators and experts.
● Cooperation with partners throughout Europe
● The opportunity to work together as a team to change the world to the positive.
● The chance to participate in further, exciting activities and to put your own ideas into reality.
● A key position with increasing responsibilities in a fast growing company.
● Work in a result-oriented team, with appreciation of the contribution of each individual.
● Cutting-edge technology and analytical possibilities that enable innovation.
● We encourage professional development and we offer agile structures, flat hierarchies and individual
● Free choice of your hardware.
● Free drinks, coffee and always fresh fruit.
● Planning and conducting online and offline campaigns through various performance marketing
channels to become an established member in the logistics and delivery service industry in Germany
● Monitoring and optimization of display campaigns based on profitability targets as well as analyzes
of relevant KPIs
● Maintaining strong relationship with agencies and advertisers in order to create campaigns and
optimize the reach of your developed strategies
● Construction and management of an in-house marketing department
● Successfully completed university studies in business administration, marketing or similar areas
● Several years of professional experience in online marketing
● Knowledge in the management of online marketing campaigns (additional experience in mobile
marketing is an advantage)
● Good analytical and conceptual skills as well as basic knowledge in Excel
● Team-working ability and excellent communication skills
● High affinity to online marketing trends and web technologies
● Experience in search engine optimization as well as in the control and optimization of SEO / SEA
● You feel comfortable and confident about Newsletter and Social Media tools, as well as open minded
towards new tools
● Very good knowledge of English spoken and written
We are looking forward to your application. Please send your documents to our recruiter Laura: